As a federally recognized 501(c)3 not-for-profit, The Mastocytosis Society (TMS) is dependent, on the generous contributions of donors like you. Thanks to your ongoing support, TMS is able to:
- Fund Research for mast cell disorders that will help lead to better treatment outcomes.
- Raise Awareness within the medical profession about Mast Cell Disorders through attendance at five medical conferences throughout the year.
- Support patients and caregivers by providing useful tools, resources and information regarding Mast Cell disorders.
- Make a difference in the lives of people and their families affected by mast cell disorders through active support groups that meet throughout the country.
How to Give
For your convenience, gifts to The Mastocytosis Society may be made in several ways:
Your donation may be designated to specific gift opportunities or it may be unrestricted. Kindly indicate the purpose of your gift in your correspondence.
- Online donations are accepted via our Donately button on www.tmsforacure.org
We accept Visa, MasterCard and American Express.
- To contribute by mail, please make checks payable to The Mastocytosis Society, Inc. and send to:
The Mastocytosis Society, Inc.
PO Box 416
Sterling, MA 01564
Other Ways to Give
- Matching Gifts
If you have already made a gift or are about to make one, please contact your employer’s human resources department to see if they have a corporate matching gift program.
- Amazon Smile
Raise money for TMS while shopping online at www.smile.amazon.com.
- Transfer Stock
Appreciated securities offer a quick and easy way to make a gift that is economically advantageous. You could receive tax savings that make a gift of securities less costly for you than giving the same amount in cash. You can also choose to give publicly traded stocks and bonds. We will be happy to help you and your broker complete the transfer of your securities quickly and effectively.
- Donate Property
The Mastocystosis Society will also consider accepting gifts of retirement assets, life insurance policies, tangible personal property (such as works of art, coin collections, rare books and jewelry) and residential or commercial property.
- Donor Advised Funds
If you have established a Donor Advised Fund through another organization (e.g., Community Foundation, investment firm, etc.) you may award a grant to The Mastocytosis Society. Please check the guidelines pertaining to your fund.
Fundraise for TMS
It’s easy to turn any event being hosted by you, a family member or friend into a fundraiser! Regardless of age or experience, anyone can take action to help raise funds for TMS. Money raised through your event can be directed toward any of our numerous funds.
You can raise money for TMS through:
Charity Softball Game
Community Yard/Tag Sales
Hold a spare change collection
Anything else you can think of! Participating is easy!
For more information, assistance, or to register your event please email firstname.lastname@example.org