Thank you for inspiring generosity in our community!
Planning an in-person or virtual event to benefit the lives of people and their families affected by mast cell diseases and research for mast cell diseases that will help lead to better treatment outcomes? We can help! We want your event to be as successful as possible and look forward to supporting your fundraising efforts. As you engage our community to support patients, caregivers, and physicians, let these guidelines help in the planning and organization of your event.
Here are some ways we can help:
- Help you brainstorm your event and share tips for success.
- Determine which area to support with TMS. We have a variety of options to fit your passion!
- Provide TMS’s logo. Please note, all materials using our logo must be pre-approved by us.
- Provide a crowdfunding platform, Donately.
- Attend a celebratory check presentation, where our Board, Staff, and Volunteers are present.
- Provide a tax-deductible receipt to you, the organizer of the event, for your financial gift.
- Cheer you on each step of the way!
Here’s what we’ll rely on you for:
- Develop or print materials for your event.
- Solicit sponsorships or in-kind support. Please share your list with us for pre-approval prior to solicitation.
- Assist with outside publicity (newspaper, radio, television, etc.)
- Provide administrative or financial support, insurance, etc. for your event.
To give you a jumpstart, here are a few fundraising event ideas:
- Art exhibition
- Bake sale
- Craft sale
- Athletic Event (golf outing, bike ride, 5K, bowling)
- Birthday parties
- Bar/bat mitzvahs
- Car washes Lemonade Stands
- Coin drive
- Dance marathon
- Dine out for a cause
- Fashion show
- Ice cream social
For more information, assistance, or to register your event please email firstname.lastname@example.org.