TMS 2017 Walk-a-Thon
Each year, thousands of people participate in our annual walk-a-thin to raise money and awareness for Mast Cell Disorders. This year we invite you to create your own “Fundraiser Page” and share it with friends and family who will contribute to your effort of raising money for TMS. You can select a distance of your choosing and walk anytime during the year. Using the donate.ly campaign page allows you to raise money for a great cause wherever you are and whenever you are ready.
We invite you to join us and many others as we walk for TMS 2017!
- Visit https://tms.dntly.com/
campaign/2017-tms-walk-a-thon# / and select the green “Fundraise” button on the screen.
- Create your profile or sign in if you already have a donate.ly account.
- Choose the amount you are hoping to raise and the campaign you want to fundraise for. In this case you might select “2017 TMS Walk-a-Thon.”
- In the next field you can give your effort a name such as “Walk for Wyatt.”
- Give a description of why you are walking and how far you are walking.
- Upload a photo of yourself or someone that you are supporting for the walk.
- When complete, select “Create your fundraiser” at the bottom and you are ready to go.
- Share the provided web link with your friends.
To make a donation by check, please use the following address:The Mastocytosis Society
P.O. Box 416
Sterling MA., 01564
* Nothing on this website shall be considered to be a charitable solicitation within the states of New Jersey or Pennsylvania.