24th TMS National Patient & Caregiver Conference
24th TMS National Patient & Caregiver Conference – VIRTUAL!
October 13-20, 2021
TMS’s 24th National Conference, presenting sponsor Blueprint Medicines, will be virtually held this year and consist of lay-person-focused medical presentations, panel discussions, workshops and support group sessions, with time for questions, and will incorporate breaks to allow for resting periods, and free time to allow for casual socializing through our virtual platform. This conference will provide a uniquely supportive environment in which patients, caregivers and families learn to self-advocate, and will offer exposure to research and clinical trial information to which they normally would not have access. Patients, caregivers, physicians, young or established investigators, and biopharma can interact outside of the medical environment to promote more positive relationships in a casual atmosphere.
Our goals are to:
- Demonstrate the TMS commitment to helping people with mast cell diseases through education, support, and research.
- Highlight TMS-supported research and the development of diagnostics and treatments.
- Initiate a mutually beneficial dialogue among physicians, public and private researchers, patients, patient advocates, and policymakers.
Join us on Wednesday, October 20th from 8:00-8:30pm ET for our LIVE Closing Ceremony & Purple Tie Evening to celebrate our community on the 4th International Mastocytosis & Mast Cell Disease Awareness Day, featuring special guest speakers and awards.
- Volunteer of the Year Nomination. Do you know a volunteer whose passion and commitment made an impact on the mast cell disease community? Submit your nomination below!
- Digital Program Sponsorships available starting at $25. Honor a loved one, physician, or share a message of hope with the community as we celebrate our closing ceremony and purple tie evening! Sponsorships for our digital program will support our research fund and may be purchased on our registration site.
- Conference Sponsorship levels start at $2,500. Contact email@example.com.
NORD’s new Rare Disease Educational Support Program provides reimbursement for registration costs for rare disease educational offerings, to include conferences. For more information, please call NORD at this special line (860) 556-2208.
* All scheduled presentations & speakers are subject to change.